We monitor voting and comment activity with computer code, origin tracing, IP tracking, undisclosed methods and follow up of user reports.
If you feel a participant has or is violating our rules, please report the the infraction HERE.
The average point total multiplied by the number of votes cast determines the ranking. Example: 50 voters cast an average of 4 hats, that listing will show a point total of 200.
Registered users may add comments to listings for which 20 points are added. Listing owners cannot add comments.
You may cast ONE VOTE per listing during a 24-hour period.
The offenses listed below will result in the disqualification and/or removal a listing:
- The use of a system, another user name or electronic code, including but not limited to, bypassing our voting frequency restriction and/or comment restriction.
- Organized efforts to beat the system, including but not limited to "offsite" voting code or mechanisms.
- Offering compensation to anyone of any kind in exchange for votes.
- The Culinary Hall of Fame, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may add to or modify its rules. It is your responsibility to check back for changes.
- The Culinary Hall of Fame, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may modify or delete your listing.
- The Culinary Hall of Fame, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may discontinue sections, categories or cease its operations.
- The content added by you may be used by the Culinary Hall of Fame for promotional purposes or any other way we deem appropriate.
- Under no circumstances shall the Culinary Hall of Fame incur any liability nor will you be entitled to damages, consequential or otherwise, as a result of your participation.
- Reproduction of our ranking in any form whatsoever requires the written permission of the Culinary Hall of Fame.
The Team at the
the Culinary Hall of Fame